- In CEP-18 v1.0.0, two modalities are supported: EventsMode for event handling(how changes to the token issued by the CEP-18 contract is recorded) here, by following the Casper events standards(CES) and MintBurn (whether tokens managed by a CEP-18 contract can be minted or burned).
- Contract installer can increase or decrease the token supply.
- Detailed error handling via meaningful messages is also implemented, example Code 60001:InsufficientBalance:”Spender does not have enough funds”, see a list of the other 18 error codes here.
- Using the casper-cep18- js client for example, a user can transfer fungible tokens from caller to recipient, request balance of account, give approval to a spender to transfer set amount, increase or decrease spender allowances etc, more information here. This client is written from scratch.
- The v1.0.2 js client Supports event handling as well by using CES standards here.
- This release also adds js client usage examples here and test cases here.
- Repo- location here.
- The full list of the release scope here and changelogs here.
- New and updated tutorial list here.
If you have any concerns, questions, or issues, please submit a request to our support team here: